LONDON LIFE

LONDON LIFE

intro

intro

Friday 4 November 2016

IDENTIFY YOUR TRIBE


IDENTIFY YOUR TRIBE

Starting university has given me the opportunity to live by myself, focus on myself, and find out who I truly feel I am.

We all fit into small groups, whether we like to think we are each individual or not, we all have some sort of connection to a certain 'tribe'.

The website uktribes.com allows you to take a simple yet interesting short quiz that helps you to determine which 'tribe' you fit into.



After completing the quiz myself, I found that I fit into the 'Trendie Tribe'

This is what UK tribes has to say about me:



This was really accurate, and the best part of seeing it written down is that it motivates you to keep being who you are!

I wanted to find out more about people and their tribes so I decided to do an interview with someone in my University halls.

This interview was with Tristan Lomano:



I would encourage you readers to take on the quiz and find out your tribe.

It will help you define who you are and remember, if you think you are one of a kind you may be mistaken!