LONDON LIFE

LONDON LIFE

intro

intro

Friday 11 November 2016

EDITED


Edited... what is it and why we should all be taking advantage of it!

I was introduced to Edited roughly 2 months ago and I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to use it. 

Edited is a retail technology company headquartered in London. The company produces a real-time data analytics software intended for apparel brands and retailers to monitor the apparel retail market worldwide.

I really benefit from Edited by using it to monitor how brands appear during certain times of the year, including Black Friday and public holidays like Christmas.

It allows me to understand the way in which each brand that I wish to monitor keeps within their brand style whilst also changing things up for the special holidays.

You can also use industry standard categories to get a real-time insight on the most commercially viable products or trends worldwide. Right down to the patterns, colors and shapes.


My favourite part about edited is that you can analyse more than five years of worldwide retail history, complete with a full communications archive, to discover peak times for seasonal updates and promotions.



I am going to continue using Edited to ensure I am always on top of the fashion marketing industry and to stay up to date with the latest trends.